Friday 27 March 2009

FINISHED!!!

We finished our film the other day and it is on YouTube, we managed to finish within the time allocated and we are in the process of recording a voice over for our film, like a directors commentary which will be added to our DVD of 'extras'. We will also put in outtakes that we could have used in our film, then probably talk about why we didn't use these particular shots.
I am not quite sure if our film turned out how we had all imagined it, I like it, and i believe that it works quite well, however i do think we could have added another element to add more suspense to the film, for example, a heartbeat? This seems quite popular amongst the rest of my class and works quite well.
Other than this I think our film turned out very well, and I am looking forward to making the DVD of extras!
Will post link to film as soon as possible!

No comments: